Submission policies of TDP
Trust Directory Project (or TDP) was created to identify and classify sites with the highest trust level of users and search engines.
TrustRank renders its English and Russian services. You can gain a better insight about TrustRank by visiting these websites. The sites will clearly explain the way it is defined and the need for such trustrank.
Despite the availability of bountiful numbers of reputed and famous directories in the internet, it is hard to identify the right kind of resources that are reliable and trustworthy. It actually makes the job of selecting up the best of resources so tough and daunting.
Our directory inclusion is not dependent on the capriciousness of the editors and the rules of inclusion are rather streamlined. The rules are transparent and clear.
1) Directory inclusion is completely free. Any payments charged for inclusion into TDP is completely illegal. You can report to the English and Russian support forums about the personnel demanding charges for inclusion.
2) There are no back links or other services required for registering in the directory.
3) A TDP editor will review your submission and editor’s decisions will be final. The review process might take up to one month depending on the factors such as the volume of submissions to particular categories. Submission of directory URL is allowed only once. Multiple submissions of the same URL might result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites. The same rule is applicable to URLs that are submitted in disguised forms.
Trust Directory Project rules:
1) TDP accepts resources with TrustRank three (3) or more.
3) You can submit several pages, from one resource, but the pages should have different subjects. These pages must be submitted to respective (different) categories.
4) It is highly recommended not to use the advertising style to fill up the header and description fields. It is better to stay away from the usage of exclamatory marks. Titles and descriptions should be narrative explaining the subject of the added resource and should not have appeal for visiting your site.
5) Before adding a site to the directory, please make sure that it is not already present in the directory. For this, use the search (eg. search "seomastering.com").
6) Identify the single best category for your site. The Trust Directory has an enormous array of subjects to choose from. You should submit a site to the single most relevant category. Sites submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories may be rejected or removed.
7) Do not fill in the "The site name" and "Description" fields with ALL CAPITAL LETTERS or in eLiTe LeTtErS.
Regardless of the TrustRank of the site, the directory does not accept the following resources:
1) Adult sites (if this is the main subject of website).
2) Resources illegally distributing products that are protected by copyright laws (warez, cracks, scanned books having rightholder, etc.).
3) Pharmaceutical websites.
4) Pop-up sites (without user desire), regardless of whether there is a popup when visiting or leaving the resource.
5) Affiliate marketing resources (if this is the main subject of the website).
6) Resources promising easy money (forex, casino, gaming, pyramid schemes and other get rich quick schemes).
7) Dubious (possibly fraudulent) sites (determined by the editors of the directory).
8) Resources violating the laws of the United States, Russian Federation, and other countries.
9) Websites that distribute and (or) infected with viruses (determined by Directory Editors).
10) Resources distributing alcohol, cigarettes and other items and substances that produce bad habits.
11) Resources filled mostly by unoriginal (stolen) content.